Unlock performance, energy and potential by realising strengths.
A world-leading strengths tool, Strengths Profile (formerly R2 Strengths Profiler or Realise2) is changing the way we assess, develop and leverage talent in people. Strengths Profile is built from a decade of theoretical and empirical research in positive psychology and has been taken by 70,000+ people around the world. Designed by Alex Linley and his team at Capp, Strengths Profile is used by leading organisations including Avery Dennison, Aviva, Oracle and Ernst & Young.
The Strengths Profile Model
Strengths Profile is unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, assessing 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. This pinpoints people’s results in four quadrants:
- Realised Strengths are the things they find energising, perform well, and use often.
- Learned Behaviours are the things they have learned to do well, yet do not energise them.
- Weaknesses are the things they find it hard to do well and find draining.
- Unrealised Strengths are the things they find energising and perform well, yet don’t use so often.
This model provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to design strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Research shows that when people use their strengths they perform better, achieve results faster and feel more resilient, satisfied, energised and engaged. The impact on business performance and the bottom line is significant.
- Enhanced engagement
- Increased resilience
- Greater happiness and flourishing
- Faster goal attainment and greater personal fulfillment
- More energy and mindfulness
- Lower stress levels
- Higher levels of employee engagement leading to increased profit, business performance and customer satisfaction
- Reduced stress resulting in lower turnover and absenteeism, and greater loyalty
- Increased resilience which enables people to go beyond their job specifications, facilitating positive organisational change
For example, integrating Strengths Profile assessment into performance management and talent development initiatives yields exceptionally high returns. In a major global study, when people focussed on their strengths during appraisals, their performance rose a massive 36%. When they focussed on weaknesses, performance dropped by 27%.
Applications of this versatile and dynamic strengths tool include:
- Leadership and talent development
- Team building
- Organisational development
- Performance management
- Talent selection
- Executive and workplace coaching
- Career planning
- Student and teacher development
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Use strengths wisely
- Use unrealised strengths more
- Use learned behaviour when needed
- Use weaknesses less.
We offer Introductory and Expert Reports for individuals as well as Team Reports. In-depth debriefs with our qualified experts plus strategic team strengths sessions help individuals apply strengths to achieve goals, spot strengths in others, create a shared language of strengths and further develop the team’s potential.
Start using Strengths Profile
You can start assessing and developing your strengths now by purchasing a report. You can also book a personal debrief with one of our qualified experts. Ask about volume discounts for large businesses, request sample reports or contact us for advice on integrating Strengths Profile into your HR and talent initiatives today. Or take your emotional intelligence knowledge and skill to the next level by becoming a certified Strengths Profile practitioner. We are the only licensed master trainer, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific and deliver regular certification and training.